Enter a reason for deleting this comment
30 Day Social Media Content Marketing Challenge - I Dare You To Do This!
Are you looking for things to do on Social Media that can attract new prospects, leads & clients to your business? Are you looking for a Social Media Challenge
Well that's exactly what you're going to get here in this list of 30 Social Media Content Ideas that have been brainstormed up which you can try on all of your Social Media accounts, profiles and pages. I literally challenge you to do one thing every day from this list. As by doing so, by day 30, you should notice more followers, more likes and shares and more traffic to your site and business for your business!
- 1. Take a picture of your workspace and upload it to your social media pages with a small message about it.
- 2. Create a video, featuring people or products, services from your business and upload it to YouTube and share/embed on your other social media accounts.
- 3. Answer a question on something that someone asked on social media that relates to your niche or business and link to your site from it.
- 4. Introduce you newest employee(s) on social media, who they are and why you hired them and share it on LinkedIn especially.
- 5. Interview a customer or client that has purchased from you in the past and ask them why they done so and share the answers on your site and on social media.
- 6. Post a fill-in-the-blank form on social media and ask people to fill in the blank lines with their own words.
- 7. Share something about a community event you're looking forward to joining or are already joined to.
- 8. Share something funny like a funny meme or video that's somehow related to your niche or business.
- 9. Share your story such as your success story, even any failures and lessons learned.
- 10. Share someone else's content and post a reason as to why you're sharing it.
- 11. Share a #TBT (Throw Back Thursday) on social media. Don't forget to use the #TBT hashtag!
- 12. Post something seasonal for summertime like some nice summer t-shirt or summery food.
- 13. Share some inspiration by posting about something that inspires you and why!
- 14. Highlight a customer of the month or even the best customer you've ever had and why.
- 15. Share something about an event that you recently attended or will be attending in the future and why.
- 16. Share an attention grabbing statistic like an infographic or some other statistic that is attention grabbing.
- 17. Ask your audience a multiple choice question and always thank everyone that participates.
- 18. Create a video, featuring people or products from your business and then upload to YouTube and share on social media.
- 19. Do a repeat of something that worked well for you in the past and then rinse and repeat it all the time.
- 20. Share your latest email newsletter or announcement that you have sent out by email but on social media instead.
- 21. Link to an infographic you think your audience will enjoy and state the reason why you're linking to it.
- 22. Edit and share an image that is already on your site and then share this image on social media.
- 23. Correct a common misconception that relates to your industry that people have today. Bang them to rights!
- 24. Share your favorite book or even author or something that's on your reading list or bucket list!
- 25. Give a shout out to another local business or organization just for kicks to see if they respond.
- 26. Show off your expertise with a helpful tip or compile a list of useful tips instead and share.
- 27. Post something in celebration of a company milestone, birthday, or little-known holiday.
- 28. Cross-promote your social channels like Twitter on Facebook, Facebook on Twitter etc etc.
- 29. Ask people to join your mailing list and offer a free gift to those that do.
- 30. Thank your customers for their support and for being such awesome customers!
And there you have it! That's 30 ways, 30 ideas for things you can post to your social media accounts for the next 30 days. And the best thing? Once you've done all of them, you can simply start again from day 1 and do them all over again. Eventually when you do these things all the time, people will actually come to expect it and wait for you to do so.
Do you do any of these things when promoting yourself or your business on social media today?
What other things can you do that you can do daily or at least once-a-month like this?
Cheers enjoy and to your success!