SEOClerks

How to adapt your content for mobile



Enter a reason for deleting this comment

How to adapt your content for mobile

Please offer tips and suggestions on how to adapt your content for mobile, so it can be easily accessed on mobile devices.

Comments

Please login or sign up to leave a comment

Join
shek

Easiest way is to create 2 templates. One for web and another for mobile. As soon as page loads, check for device id and if it mobile show mobile version otherwise show web version to user How to adapt your content for mobile




Are you sure you want to delete this post?

buysellbrowse

I installed a mobile style for the board on buysell-browse.com but not all functions can be adapted. It will end up as a stripped-down version of the site. Still testing...




Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Corzhens

This thread is a good reminder for those planning to put up a new website. Take note that users are now more on the mobile than on the computer. And it is predicted that in a year or two, internet access by mobile users will be 90% leaving only 10% for the computer users. In that regard, it is best to fortify the design for mobile access of your site since it will be the standard in the years to come.




Are you sure you want to delete this post?