The largest SEO marketplace in the world
Find all the software to suit your computing needs
Can't find what you're looking for? Create it
Trade skills with others
Enter a reason for deleting this comment
Goto the driver supervisor. For it click Windows key +X.
• Thereincrement affectability of mice and other pointing gadgets
• Afterthat, go to hp touchpad alternative, and select properties by clicking right
• Changethe driver tab, and snap choice, update driver.
• Selectchoice peruse my PC for driver
• Next,move to choice that lets you select the rundown of drivers on your pc
• SelectHID-consistent gadget from the rundown, and afterward click Next.
• Finally,the total establishment of the driver, restart your pc and spare changes.
HP Laptoptouchpad misconfigurations or bungling drivers? Check here the means to find
right solution to fix your HP LaptopTouchPad Not Working Issue. https://www.hpprintersupportpro.ne...t-working-issue/
finally,the total establishment of the driver, restart your pc and spare changes.
Are you sure you want to delete this post?
Thanks for the information. You know, I used to have a lot of laptops, and after some time, I face troubles with touchpads. A friend of mine said that it could be because of the driver and recommended me to try to use a booster. And you know, it worked. And also, driver boosters made my PC work better and faster. If someone is interested in driver boosting, check this blog-https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/driver-booster-review/. There you'll find useful info about the best boosters, their pros and cons, and other info. And all of them are free!