The largest SEO marketplace in the world
Find all the software to suit your computing needs
Can't find what you're looking for? Create it
Trade skills with others
Write the reason you're deleting this FAQ
Goto the driver supervisor. For it click Windows key +X.
• Thereincrement affectability of mice and other pointing gadgets
• Afterthat, go to hp touchpad alternative, and select properties by clicking right
• Changethe driver tab, and snap choice, update driver.
• Selectchoice peruse my PC for driver
• Next,move to choice that lets you select the rundown of drivers on your pc
• SelectHID-consistent gadget from the rundown, and afterward click Next.
• Finally,the total establishment of the driver, restart your pc and spare changes.
HP Laptoptouchpad misconfigurations or bungling drivers? Check here the means to find
right solution to fix your HP LaptopTouchPad Not Working Issue. https://www.hpprintersupportpro.ne...t-working-issue/
Are you sure you want to delete this post?