Enter a reason for deleting this comment
I am the social media marketer. I am providing the genuine and highest quality social media promotional services
But I am not satisfied with the clients I am having
How can I get more and more clients in seoclerks?
IMHO, based on my experiences for years in seoclerks, there is no instant way to achieve it. Will try to share my experiences in point by point.
1. Explain your products/services in details, simple but easy to read and understand, even for non English speaker.
2. State your term as well in your products
3. Try to online as much as possible, buyers tend to contact seller who is online because they want fast answer.
4. If there is an order, respond on it ASAP. Seller tend to use the services where they can see your response time is good.
5. Be patience with you existing buyer who already bought your service. Asked them politely to rate your job.
6. Be friendly both in communication also in job in progress. Be communicative but dont too pushy
7. Patience and consistence when you work steps above.
8. It would be great if you have "something unique" in your gig that make the buyer remember it aka branding.
9. Be patience lol, yeah i have said that before.
Well, maybe there are many other ways/tips that I m not stated yet here, Feel free for others to added it up.
Good luck with your selling!
Are you sure you want to delete this post?
I would strongly recommend that you first build up trust with all your potential clients and that includes even the ones that you know you probably not get any business from.
Once you have done this then is the time to offer something in return. A simple trade off with some of your clients would sometimes be sufficient, or you could hit the bullet and offer a 100% cashback guarantee, that way you can rest assured that your potential clients will believe that you yourself believe in your product.
Hope this helps, if you want anymore info please do not hesitate in contacting me
Thank you so much for your reply
what do you mean new client? not exist client.I need tips too,p
Yeah!! Thanks for your advise.
Responding to relevant jobs is key.
I also leave a comment if I can help with another part of the job.
For guest posting, which is what I provide, it is hard because there are a lot of fakes out there that dont deliver on their services. This brings the reputation of that service or product down in general.
As a user said, keep persisting and reaching out to people. At the very least, some interesting opportunities might come your way.
You should update your service descriptions and show some examples of your work.
Show a sort of "Before and After" type image for some of your bigger clients that continuously order from you to get plays and you will show hesitant buyers what you can really do. Converting people to a buyer isn't the most difficult thing to do, you just need to prove to them you're able to do what you claim, and that is easily done by using images of jobs you've already performed.
NOTE: I would keep the profile names of the Spotify accounts out of your images. No one wants to be outed for purchasing plays lol.
As for your other services you'll just need to format them better and add more content. You should also be posting status updates, offering discounts on multiple orders, have plenty of add ons that reduce the price per order based on how much they're getting, and basically optimizing your services to be the best they can be.