Completed my 2 months journey today on SEO CLERKS...already withdrawn $700+. I got 5 orders in 1 day when i started my sale thread. I want to share few things that i learned while working on fiverr, seoclerks etc
1. Find Unique Service: Always try to find the service that highly in demand. Research on seoclerks. For example i found that seo service highly in demand both on seoclerks but the price need to be cheap and something much more should be done as compare to other.
2. What Best in You : Ask yourself which you can do best. If you don't have any idea about the service you will provide, learn it from forums, blogs, download related software, explore the software as much as can, be comfortable with it.
3. Never Give up : If you didn't get any order for one month. Then don't worry never give up. Learn new things every day, i am sure you will be paid for your work for sure.
4. Why working online : I saw many newbie talking about affiliate marketing and all. But i know very well all newbie can't afford to start affiliate marketing, as i seen that you need to start affiliate marketing with minimum 1000+ investment and yes you may face looses too. So its bit risky to try it out if you not sure about.
5. Treat Clients as your girl friend: Yes its true. Treat your clients as your girl friend. Answer them each and everything they ask about your product / services. Never get irritate. I still remember that i delivered one order with 9 days delay as was bit busy. But still my client happy with my service as i promised him to give him one more service absolutely free.
6. Review: Negative reviews will hamper your sales for sure. So always chat with your clients and ask them about your service, they happy it or not etc. Provide them as much as you can even if you face looses.
Ping me up if anything i can help you, i would love too.....