Enter a reason for deleting this comment
Starting a business via SEOclerks [X Edition]
Recently, there was an update regarding Level X. I have thought of ways to help Level 3 users achieve Level X more smoothly, and with more help.
This tutorial/guide is a bit long, but I reassure you it will help!
New "selection criteria" (as stated by Jordan):
- First and foremost, you have to be a Level 3 user. Get Level 3 first.
- Promote your services offsite. Forums, social media, etc. Every current Level X member already does this, many are avid affiliates (see exjordanary and sean101).
- Create social pages/accounts for your account & services here. Examples include Facebook fan page, Tumblr, Google+, Pinterest, etc
- Add Google authorship to your account in the settings area.
- If you can, provide your own services to your own service URL on SEOClerks
- Don't sell your services on other sites. We shouldn't be able to search and find duplicate content of your services.
This tutorial will help you with #2, and #3 of the 'selection criteria'.
The object/idea behind selection criteria #2, and #3 is to promote yourself, or your "business" - whatever you wanna call it. Here's how you can do that:
1. Create pages for yourself, and list your services on those pages.
2. Spread awareness you're a seller on SEOclerks.
3. Bring in buyers from your social network accounts, blogs, etc.
4. Create a website for yourself if you have the means and list your services via SEOclerks API (there are many affiliate stores to help you)
5. Brand yourself. Use 1 to 4 to help make a name for yourself.
If you haven't noticed, SEOclerks is turning into a platform for sellers to create their own business using the website to help gain sales, etc. Use to be just 'another micro site'(as said by some users
) but not anymore! This website/network(including CC/LD) is now mutated or evolved (which ever term you like best - lol) to be a platform for sellers to reach buyers in a more secure, creative, and business-like environment.
When new changes arise, sellers must adapt. Remember, not only are you a user on SEOclerks, you are also a 'business'. You are selling your services, so in theory, you have a small business.
Top Social Networks to help brand yourself:
Top Ways to brand yourself:
- Create a website listing your services via the SEOclerks API
- Create a blog/forum about your services
- Social Networks (top networks posted above)
- Be exclusive to SEOclerks, remove listings on other like/alternative sites.
- Advertise your brand to bring in sales
I'll add more to this tutorial - my idea vault is running low at the moment.