FIRST DESIGN LOGO THEN ONLY SUBMIT A BID
Name to incorporate in the logo
Slogan to incorporate in the logo
Description of the organization and its target audience
Courage is the organisation that started and runs Edward Snowden's defence fund. We also built and maintain the official support site freesnowden.is, which hosted a live chat with Mr Snowden in February (http://www.freesnowden.is/asksnowden/index.html).
We will be launching the rest of our operations later this year. MI5 whistleblower Annie Machon is our Advocacy Director and our Trustees are Julian Assange (WikiLeaks), Gavin MacFadyen (Bureau of Investigative Journalism) and Barbora Bukovská (Article 19).
Courage is an international organisation that supports whistleblowers: people who risk life or liberty to disclose important truths to the public. Courage raises funds for the legal and public defence of specific individuals who fit this criteria and who are subject to serious prosecution or persecution. We also do advocacy work to improve the position of journalists' sources and the public's right to know.
Our work for Edward Snowden is important to us, but so is our intention to do similar things for future Edward Snowdens and improve the climate for brave truth tellers more generally. We need a strong visual identity to support that mission.
What we're looking for here is not a logo for the Free Snowden site or his defence fund. The logo we're inviting you to design needs to bring Courage's work together in a way that creates a strong impression with the general public and at the same time be credible to activists, journalists, lawyers and technologists.
The design we end up using will be featured across all of our websites, printed material and merchandise. It will be associated with some high-profile campaigns and reach a very large audience.
Community & Non-Profit
Preferred logo types
[E.g., VISA, Coca Cola]
Organization name in a stylised type/font becomes the logo.
[E.g., Apple, Jaguar]
An image or shape that is easily recognizable is used to represent your business.
[E.g., Nike, Mitsubishi]
An abstract shape or symbol is used to convey the values of your business.
We have no specific preferences here, but we're looking for a strong visual identity and the colour palette used should reflect that.
To be used on
Merchandise (Mugs, T-shirts etc)
Print (Business cards, letterheads, brochures etc)
Online (Website, online advertising, banner ads etc)
WHAT WE WANT ???
1. We need a logo for Courage.
2. A logotype or word mark - that is, a largely typographical solution that also manages to convey what we're about - would be ideal.
3. A sophisticated and credible logo that will also work in monochrome
4. We need something that will also work as a twitter avatar, so that means either a logo that will work in a small size with a 1:1 ratio or a logo that has a distinctive element that can be used in this way.
5. Solutions that will work with the the fuller “Courage Foundation” as well as “Courage” would be a plus.
WHAT WE DON’T WANT
1. We are not looking for designs with an individual focus on Edward Snowden Taking cues from the existing Free Snowden graphics is not obligatory.
2. We'd like to see a variety of ideas and options, but we've already explored a few so do not use speech bubbles or whistles in your design.
3. Ideas that are culturally specific are also unlikely to work for us: Courage will operate internationally and we need something can use in the US, Germany, France, Russia, Latin America and China.
Will TradeITS A COMPETITION , IF YOUR LOGO SELECTED WE WILL PAY YOU 25$ AND MAY BE MORE. SO, SEND US YOUR DESIGNS VIA MESSAGE TO US, THANKS
Skills RequiredLogo Designing Web Design Website Blogger Company Business
No offers made yet - be the first!