Purchase & Install SSL certificate for your domain
What is an SSL Certificate?
SSL Certificates are small data files that digitally bind a cryptographic key to an organization’s details. When installed on a web server, it activates the padlock and the https protocol and allows secure connections from a web server to a browser. Typically, SSL is used to secure credit card transactions, data transfer and logins, and more recently is becoming the norm when securing browsing of social media sites.
Why install SSL Certificate?
- SSL will protect your website and users from hacking.
- It protects the data shared between your users and website by encrypting it and sending it over a secure connection.
- Google has always encouraged users to use an SSL certificate on their sites. In fact, since 2014, SSL has been a factor in your website ranking.
What will I do?
- Any Shared/Reseller Hosting**
- Any Dedicated/VPS Linux Servers
- Any Cloud Server (AWS, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean)
- Supported Web Servers: Apache, Nginx, LAMP, LEMP, IIS
- WordPress / E-commerce Online Stores
- Any CDN Provider
- I will properly install SSL certificate on your server within 24-48 hours.
- I will redirect your website from HTTP to HTTPS.
- I will enable secured Green Padlock icon in the website address bar
If you have any questions, please contact me before placing an order.
- Make sure your hosting provider support SSL and allow SSL certificate installation.
- If you don't have any SSL certificate, please select my service extra. I will purchase an SSL certificate for you.