Python Script for YoBit.net data
I was wondering if you could create a python script for me?
I would like this script work with Yobit.net, a cryptocurrency exchange site, utilizing the YoBit API found here:https://yobit.net/en/api/
When ran, I would like the script to collect the following data on each currency pair on YoBit (roughly 750):
- Currency Pair
- Highest Bid
- Lowest Ask
- 24hr Volume
- Small Buy ( Small order size of base currency ie. eth/btc, small buy = 0.1 in btc)
- Small Ask ( What would the new Lowest Ask price be after the small buy took place)
- Small % Increase ( Percentage increase from Initial Ask to Small Ask)
- Large Buy ( Large order size of base currency ie. eth/btc, small buy = 0.5 in btc)
- Large Ask ( What would the new Lowest Ask price be after the large buy took place)
- Large % Increase ( Percentage increase from Initial Ask to Large Ask)
Please note that I want the small buy and large buy to not effect each other, small buy does not necessarily come before large buy and vise-versa
I would also like to easily be able to adjust the small and large buy amounts
- Would I be able to view and edit the source code?
- Would I be able to copy the data over to excel or google sheets if needed?
Let me know what your price would be.