Tweet Puller, take accounts tweets and organize them in a .csv file
I need a moderately easy to use program to use on a mac osx 10.11.13 computer. It needs to be able to take tweets from certain users accounts (up to 3 if there has to be a max) and randomize them. The program must store words as well as links in the tweets. The tweets then need to be transferred to a .csv file. In the first column of the csv file i want the date the filed was created and the time. but the time must be 20 minutes after the file was created. It should then go up by 5 minutes until all the tweets have been matched with a date and time.
- Must work on osx
- must be able to input different accounts
- must have time date in this format: mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm
- first column must be time and date, second column should be tweet.
- Time MUST be in incaments of 5 minutes starting at 20 minutes after created.
- Must use 350 tweets, equal amount from each account
- must be in .csv format
- bonus points if you can exlude certain tweets (Replies and retweets)