Help me improve my writer website, get it SEO ready with proper tags and make it more visible*
Thanks for checking out my listing.
*Please note that this rate is a starting place. I would like to pay someone for an hour or two per week until this is finished. It could take a couple of months if it is done well by someone I like, who knows how to do everything listed here and we can work out a better arrangement.
SEO is the first priority.
I am happy with the look and feel of my website, but I want it to be SEO optimized and want more people, especially potential employers to visit my site, with the Portfolio section being the most important place.
I want to make sure I am doing everything I need to do with Bing and Google. I want to make sure my YouTube page is properly linked with my site. I have reasonable expectations. I do want real views and traffic whenever possible. I want to make sure my articles are properly tagged so people can find them from my site as well as on the publications that posted them.
My Website is: www.mediamichel8le917.com
Here's my YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC...I-5cNuVTj9oRNs-A
I am hoping to build a long-standing partnership with the person or firm that I hire for this. My budget is tight, but I am not in a rush so a couple things can be done per week until we get everything done properly.
I want someone who knows their way around websites, content marketing, YouTube, WordPress, etc., but is friendly, patient, a good communicator and reliable. Someone knowledgeable about entertainment and lifestyle topics like health and food would be a better fit, as most of my writing work is in those areas.
I look forward to hearing from some terrific people.
Michelle aka (parcel31)
- Must know SEO, tags and backlinks (as this is the priority for this ad, this is most important, and knowledge of the other items is essential for the go forward.)
- Must understand how to use analytics
- Must be familiar with WordPress and plugins
- Must know way around search engines
- Must be good at websites
- Must speak and write English well and be able to communicate in a non-condescending way
- Preferred to have someone familiar with entertainment and lifestyle topics