Looking for an ebay account manager
We own an ebay account with 25k$ selling limits. This is an old account (american), which wasn't active for the past years. We've decided to use it now. Due to ebay new restrictions for sellers, it is required to gain feedbacks from scratch, while selling items in low prices to gain between 10-20 positive feedbacks. The work that we require is to list, ship and run the store. As more feedbacks are gained and we can level up according to ebay's demands, we'll list more expensive item. The working relations will be defined by a committing contract, in order to assure that our account won't be misused in any way. All net profits will be divided 50/50.
We do prefer to work with someone who's located physically in the US.
1) responsible and knowledgeable person, who's familiar with ebay
2) experience in listing, selling and shipping of items
3) accessibility to cheap items for the feedback gaining process
4) a person with a wide vision who could recognize and track trends online
5) a kind person with a high level of social skills