Link Builders in the Personal Finances space
We are looking for an experienced link building agent to help us build contextual links in authoritative websites using our own methods and frameworks to accomplish that.
We have one of the most respected blogs on personal finances in the United States.
Job description: You'll get specific instructions on the different kinds of links we're looking for, and will follow these instructions to get as many relevant links as you can. You will probably learn the most advanced link building techniques you've seen so far, so it's also a great opportunity for those who like to develop their skills and learn from one of the most respected marketing companies in the planet.
If you read this job description, make sure you include in your cover letter the word "tutti-frutti". If you don't include this keyword, your job application will not even be considered.
We're looking for an initial engagement of 10 hours/week that will become a full-time position in the first month if you're a good fit for the tasks at hand.
This is an ongoing work relationship, and you'll get a nice monthly salary based on experience.
Do not apply if you do not have experience doing this.
We aren't the typical kind of clients you're used to dealing with and won't demand you to "get us to the first page on Google". We know what we're doing, we appreciate hard workers, and understand the nature of link building.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
- What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why?
- Why do you think you are a good fit for this particular project?
- What do you like to do on weekends?
THIS IS FOR YOU IF...
- You have great communication skills over email and have experience doing email outreach for different purposes: skyscraping link building, guest post link building, resource page link building and other methods
- You have strong problem-solving skills
- You are able to follow instructions and can adhere to our Link Building framework and methods -- We don't need you to reinvent the wheel, we have our methods, templates, and frameworks - and they are proven to work.
- You have at least 1 year of link building experience.
- You are good working in a team environment and report on the activities you perform.
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU IF...
- You do link building using automated tools like Scrapebox, SEONuke, and similar tools.
- Build irrelevant links just for the sake of showing us vanity metric numbers.
- You didn't read this job description.