50 to 60 quality links per month, manually submitted.
We need a 50 to 60 quality links per month, manually submitted. Automated software for spinning and submitting articles is out of the question
We are searching for long term partners, so we need links from niche sites, (tourism, travel, hotel industry). Trusted relevant sites with high PR?
Links from sites in India, Asia etc., we don’t have anything against that, but on our experience, we don’t want most of the links to be from sites in Asian countries.
We want a report every 10 days about submitted links, PR of sites etc., to be able to track a quality of the links and progress. Also we want to build links gradually, first more 1,2 PR and after less high PR links? We are willing to pay a more, but to be shore that quality of the work will be superb, and to be able to track results. Everything must be according to google rules.
If you start work must be (and we will check that every day):
1. Links without anchor text are out of the question.
2. Links in footer or on the site also. Only links in body that looks natural to engines.
3. Linking to link farms, unrelated sites (sites that are not in the field) also. So only, travel, tourism, hotel etc.
4. Low quality directory or bookmark site links, also no.
5. We will check and if we see few 10 or even 100 links from one source, we will immediately stop the cooperation. Link must be as:
„In-bound link over-optimization is the single most common causes of a Google penalty. Poor SEO techniques such as aggressive link building using the same keywords in link anchor text often causes problems, especially where there has been a high link accrual rate and the website is relatively new.
When managing link building campaigns always vary the link text used and incorporate a variety of different keyword terms. Make sure you have a fair spread of back-links which use your official company name or your URL in them and that links are acquired not just to your website homepage.”
6. Whatever we forgot, work must be according to google rules.
If you use any of these techniques, or use automatic submission software, or your work is not according to google rules, you will not be paid.