The largest SEO marketplace in the world
Find all the software to suit your computing needs
Can't find what you're looking for? Create it
Trade skills with others
Write the reason you're deleting this FAQ
What are your thoughts on social bookmarking. Do you find it affective?
SOCIAL BOOKMARKING now one of the Major Factor of Google Algo.
and Now Google always give more Emphasis on Social Bookmarking if you compared it with commenting and Profile links.
Are you sure you want to delete this post?
they are still effective if done the right way
people always like to socialize isn't and as they do
over a website they are explore more and seek more
relevant info and thus as you properly do the game
of bookmarking your site can be bombarded with
Tsunami of visitors..
I always bookmark my posts and found it really effective for traffic and SERP jumping.
With the sad demise of Delicious (www.delicious.com), there are a few new social bookmarking sites popping up trying to take the throne. There are quite a few but I've narrowed down to three that seem to be gaining steam more than others: Diigo (www.diigo.com), Springpad (www.springpadit.com) and Instapaper (www.instapaper.com). I'm looking to switch from Delicious and was wondering if anybody can give some info on the features and intuitiveness those three offer and which one you prefer? Or if this list is insufficient, suggest one that I haven't mentioned.
social bookmarking is very good for quality Backlinks
SOCIAL BOOKMARKING is a good for rankings
It's my favorite backlinks. Social bookmark can boost the serp and PR.
Its best way to boost up your PR
i mention here some more high pr bookmarking sites
1. Slashdot - PR9 - 188,000 links
2. Digg - PR8 - 3,470,000 links
3. del.icio.us - PR8 - 1,540,000 links
4. Reddit - PR8 - 1,040,000 links
5. Technorati - PR8 - 760,000 links
6. Stumbleupon - PR8 - 725,000 links
7. Blinklist - PR7 - 1,620,000 links
8. Furl - PR7 - 1,210,000 links
9. Propeller - PR7 - 322,000 links
10. Rojo - PR7 - 6060 links
11. de.lirio.us - PR7 - 3770 links
12. Folkd - PR7 - 410 links
13. Netvouz - PR6 - 912,000
14. Mister-Wong - PR6 - 898,000 links
15. Simpy - PR6 - 867,000 links
16. Bibsonomy - PR6 - 469,000 links
17. Kinja - PR6 - 438,000 links
18. Backflip - PR6 - 227,000 links
19. Clipmarks - PR6 - 121,000 links
20. Rawsugar - PR6 - 50,300 links
21. Searchles - PR6 - 32,000 links
22. Searchallinone - PR6 - 18,800 links
23. Tailrank - PR6 - 10,900 links
24. Linkagogo - PR6 - 6790 links
25. Web2List - PR6 - 4780 links
26. Spurl - PR6 - 38 links
27. Faves - PR5 - 1,280,000 links
28. Megite - PR5 - 753,000 links
29. Clipclip - PR5 - 323,000 links
30. StartAid - PR5 - 637,000
31. Linkroll - PR5 - 147,000 links
32. Sk*rt - PR5 - 104,000 links
33. Listible - PR5 - 60,400 links
34. Feedmarker - PR5 - 58,800 links
35. Markaboo - PR5 - 48,400 links
36. Bringr - PR5 - 16,500 links
37. Gabbr - PR5 - 5000 links
38. Mybookmarks - PR5 - 916 links
39. Buddymarks - PR5 - 907 links
40. Tallstreet - PR5 - 408 links
41. Mylinkvault - PR5 - 71 links
Thank you for posting the above information at least now I have a clear idea of what bookmarking is all about. With the list you presented, it is only Reddit that I am familiar with and the others are all alien to me. To be honest, I have yet to be on a bookmarking site so I probably need to check one or 2 of those bookmarking sites in the list.
social bookmarking is good for site rankings
A social bookmarking service is a centralized online service which enables users to add, annotate, edit, and share bookmarks of web documents.
Tagging is a significant feature of social bookmarking systems, enabling users to organize their bookmarks in flexible ways and develop shared vocabularies known as folksonomies.