Enter a reason for deleting this comment
I looked in setting to see if I maybe bumped something wrong, but can't find the link for setting the language. Is it buried somewhere else to fix that?
Hmmmmmmm, the only thing I can think of is switching your timezone in the settings to the right area to see if that fixes it. You've likely tried that, so I'm wondering if you had a VPN on by accident when registering and now you're getting everything in Spanish?
You'll likely have to contact the support desk to get this resolved because it sounds like something that needs to be fixed on the backend, and that means you don't have access to it through your profile.
Here's the helpdesk: https://ionicware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Are you sure you want to delete this post?
Thanks for the response. I have been using the site for a few years and never had this happen.
I can't figure out what triggered it.
If I read Spanish it would be fine. But I only know the bad words lol
I'll wait and see if it happens again on the next order.
I hope that doesn't persist for too long, so that everything would go back to being normal again. Language can be a serious problem or barrier in getting someone to understand things. But hopefully with Google translate, things would be made better.
Wait a minute let me understand clearly what you are trying to convey, is it seoclerk site that you are experiencing this issue or another different site?
If it's this site of seoclerk, then something or someone must have messed up your site settings. If you cannot fix it by yourself, then I suggest reaching out to support, as I'm certain they can fix it for you.
Thanks for the trouble notification. On Google chrome browser you can right button on the link and translate to English on every time. Otherwise you have to check your browser add on section. You can install any language plug in also. Or you can contact with the site admin.
I double checked and everything is set right. Oh well. No Habla Espanol.
Those translators come up with some hilarious stuff sometimes. But I'll just work around it I guess
If you are using Google Chrome then you can easily get around this by right clicking on your mouse and clicking on the "Translate to English" button. It's more of a short term fix but it will enable you to read whatever is in Spanish in English without a huge problem. The best bet is to contact the support team so that they can help you as soon as possible.
Yes Thank you I have been using the translate for years. But sometimes it really messes things up LOL. I tried it with something a friend wrote in Dutch and it made zero sense
I haven't had this experience with translator before, maybe you should try and update your Chrome and also have a translator application installed in your system, it's definitely going to help you get the right translation.
I think this must be some sort of i18n data base issue. Because there seems to be spanish setting that has triggered. Not sure how to solve this problem. Maybe support for such can work around. And they may be able to solve this thing. Pretty weird problem is there if you ask me.
It sounds like you got some tips. I know one time my blog entries were coming out in sanskrit for some unknown reason. It was really kind of driving me crazy. Eventually, I found the button to change the language and was able to change it back to English.
Yes It is weird because I didn't change anything when it happened and everything is set to English and the proper timezone. Ghost in the machine, I guess
Well, some weeks ago I lend my laptop to a friend, he was checking some Brazilian websites, and now my laptop is doing something similar. What I mean is, maybe you checked a website, or something that copied your IP or your data, and now you're having an issue like me. My friend said he did use a VPN, and yes he's an idiot, but anyway try to erase cache, cookies, updating your browser, maybe that can help you in someway.
No Nothing like that. The last few sales have been in English.
Just odd. I used Norton Power Eraser and nothing as far as being compromised.
I do have a friend who writes programming if it gets ugly LOL
Probably there are a few things that the poster has got to set. I have not experienced this as well and that is surprising. One thing that I should advise him is to ask the support team on tips on how to sort this out.
There must something wrong with your settings. Try to diagnise the problem. Or it is your location. In my area all is well. You do not have a translator to help you?
Using a translator is one other thing to do. However, we all know how some of the translation may not bring the best words you. So, fixing it using the right links and settings remain the best bet at the moment.
Settings may really mess you up. I filled something wrong in my PayPal and registered my country as Iceland. When I verified my bank it registered Kenya and that made me lose money. We should be careful on how we do things especially filling out forms
I think something wrong happens with your setting. You can change the timeZone in Setting.
if you are using Microsoft Products then you can contact Microsoft Support
Thanks. All is good. It was just that one time and then fine again. I guess I should have waited before posting here to see if it kept happening.
Though now I don't get email notices of my sales anymore for the past few weeks and I haven't changed anything. But no biggie. That way I don't forget to check in here everyday
Well, if you receive that kind of message, you can translate it in English or which language do you prefer.