Every business now requires digital marketing. It is an extremely important thing to learn nowadays. It not only teaches you how to sell but also helps you to build your online presence, build your reputation and also to reach a lot of people. There are a lot of places to learn online marketing. I am going to list some of them. Both the free and paid ones. If you are looking to make a career in online marketing then I highly recommend you to go for the certification courses. So, here it goes-
1) Google Online Marketing Challenge- What can be better than learning than learning from the giant itself. We all know that Google is the number one search engine in the world and to learn from it is will really be helpful and you will also get certified after completing the course.
2) Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification Course- This is a really good course for beginners. In this course, you will be learning the basics of SEM, SEO, Landing Pages etc.
3)Wordstream’s PPC University- This is a really good site to learn about Pay Per Click Advertising. This is mobile friendly as well so you can learn on the go. You will basically learn about Adwords, Facebook Ads etc.
4) Social Media Quickstarter- This is a place to learn about SMM. SMM is a great way to build your online presence and in this course, you are going to learn all the basics of Social Media Marketing. Price-Free
5) Quick Sprout- This is a great place to learn digital marketing from the guru himself-Neil Patel who is a famous online marketer in the industry.
6) Udemy-There are a lot of free as well paid courses available on Udemy which will help you learn digital marketing at a very affordable price. You can choose separate courses to learn one by one or the courses which have all of them at on pack.
7) Lynda.com- This is a great site to learn digital marketing. It is not free because you have to pay for the membership but I think it is worth it. Because you can not only learn digital marketing but a whole lot of other things like programming and other stuff if you want to after taking the membership.
Price-25$ per month or 375$ per year
8) Copyblogger- This is not only a site for copywriters. You can learn a lot of things about digital marketing by roaming on their blog. You can also sign up for their free email course which is great way to learn content marketing techniques.
No matter what course you choose, focus on learning how to use WordPress, Google Analytics, SEO and Email Marketing Softwares, Making landing pages and all the other things that you will need to start up. 1) 1)