SEOClerks

Which is the better and safer browser to use



Enter a reason for deleting this comment

Which is the better and safer browser to use

Which is better easier faster and of course safer to use firefox latest version or chrome? i personally use firefox most is that safe

Comments

Please login or sign up to leave a comment

Join
Cristian

Google Chrome all the way. I like google products not because I'm a fan, but because they're the only ones that want to give everything with one account, everything you need online within one email address and password. So I pretty much use everything Google because of this, they are making things easy. I always wanted for G+ to catch on so I won't have an additional account for social media....but yeah, facebook apparently won't go anywhere.

As for the Chrome. Well, it's fast and light, has the sync option which is great for my bookmarks and history. I can basically have everything I need no matter if I'm using my own PC or mobile phone. It also integrates well with everything else Google.
Sidenote: love the extensions - way better the Firefox plugings in my opinion.




Are you sure you want to delete this post?

MusicMoguls

yea i agree man Google hands down i rather go with chrome you make some valid points i like how you said that Google is the only one trying to give everything on one account you know and it is true i can sign in to everything from google no problem but let me use some thing else hands down nine out of ten times i will and trust i will run in to a problem no other browser can offer you what google has too offer and thats facts google has came a long way i think they deserve a lot of credit




Are you sure you want to delete this post?

danigo

I am more prefer mozilla firefox ,, the first reason is more lite , and more easy to operate it even the low specification also can,
Mozilla are quite good for personal use like us ,,




Are you sure you want to delete this post?

MusicMoguls

i do not have any real issues with fire fox you know i could use the fire fox browser no problem i just prefer google more i have a google email and chrome allows you to do multiple things using the same google email as a sign in and i tend too take advantage of that it comes down to preference i see people have more ease with fire fox as it is more light but i feel google gets the job done in more then one aspect and that is some thing i cant complain about you know , respect your decision though




Are you sure you want to delete this post?

TommyCarey

I've always been a Mozilla guy for a few pretty simple reasons.

  • It's Not Google: lol I don't use Google Chrome because I may be paranoid, but I don't want Google tracking me and by using their browser I'm sure there is a way to track me slightly easier. Whenever I talk about this I always think of myself as those people wearing the tin foil hats so that the CIA or FBI can't read their minds Which is the better and safer browser to use
  • My First Love: I've always been a fan of Mozilla Firefox and don't plan on changing anytime soon. I've tried out Google Chrome when my girlfriend had it and it seems too simple for me. Firefox is similar to chrome, but maybe I'm just biased lol. I've been a die hard Mozilla Firefox fan so I don't want to change.
  • Extensions and Add Ons: I love the extensions marketplace because I can get almost anything on there. I've had extensions made for some of my websites and they've been rejected by Google Chrome, but Firefox welcomed me with open arms lol. I still have my add ons up and running on the Firefox marketplace thing, but for Chrome users I have to have an instant add on link posted on my website for people to download it and add it to their browser bar. My add on or extension wasn't malicious, but whoever runs the Google chrome add ons marketplace thought different lol Which is the better and safer browser to use



I'm actually biased and prefer Firefox over Google Chrome because I've never been a fan of Google since they banned my adwords account lol Which is the better and safer browser to use




Are you sure you want to delete this post?

MendasDigital

I prefer Mozilla Firefox to Google Chrome, but Chrome is probably safer as it's backed by a bigger company so they can afford to put more money into product development. I mostly use Pale Moon though.




Are you sure you want to delete this post?

EliteWriter

I prefer Google Chrome. I tried all web browsers and to me Mozilla Firefox is the slowest and the one that gave me most problems. Edge is not that bad, but I still went back to using Chrome after a short while. Chrome rarely gives me problems and it is fast. Regarding safety I guess they all have their pros and cons and I am not well informed about that. However I read a couple of articles and it seems that Firefox is considered to be the safest of them all. Chrome ranks very well in terms of security too, but there are some doubts regarding privacy.




Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Lynne

I find Mozilla Firefox more user friendly, but that is probably because I have used Mozilla Firefox for so long that I am more familiar with it.

My laptop came back from repairs and they had installed Google Chrome so I started using it regularly for the first time ever. I have now installed Mozilla Firefox again and I am using both of them.

I prefer Mozilla Firefox. I have no idea which is safer to use though. I would guess they are probably about the same?




Are you sure you want to delete this post?

procoder

I use both Mozilla and Chrome, but personally i prefer chrome. To be honest Chrome is more faster than Mozilla, but on the other hand Chrome eat a lot of memory compared with Mozilla, so you can run mozilla on any older computer with low specs, but you can't do that with chrome. I use chrome mostly, but sometimes i need to switch to mozilla because of their addon-s. However, both of them has its own cons and pros...




Are you sure you want to delete this post?

idealmike

The "safest" browser is the least used browser. Why is that? Because the most used browsers of the world are the most targeted browsers by cyber criminals. It's why Windows has the most viruses/trojans and attacks compared to any other OS. More people use it so the cyber crims have a better/bigger chance of infecting someone. Compare how many cyber attacks Windows has to Linux or MAC PC's for example. Sure FF is a great browser, but because it's also the most popular, it's also the least safest browser to use. Simply because of the numbers of people using it, makes it the most targeted browser by cyber criminals. In that same respect, Chrome and IE are the most attacked and most vulnerable browsers as well. Then you have Edge, Safari and Opera.

If you look at this table for Which Browser Had the Most Discovered Vulnerabilities in 2013 for example.
Which is the better and safer browser to use
You can see that Firefox and IE have the most, with Chrome and Safari coming in 3rd and 4th most vulnerable.

So really, it is Apple's Safari browser that is the safest. Followed by Chrome, IE and then Firefox the most vulnerable.

So "better" (to me anyway) would mean the browser that has the least vulnerabilities.

However I prefer Firefox as it's the most user-friendly and easiest to use.

Chrome is faster but it's also very memory intensive, especially when you have about 50 tabs open as I usually do by the end of the day!




Are you sure you want to delete this post?

MusicMoguls

i can answer that so easy why is the best browser used the least you say , mabye it is cause safari runs on a whole different computer you wont find safari on any windows computers at all and let us be honest windows saturates the market , mac is popular but i find more people rather use a pc running off of a windows os then a mac os , so with that being said it does not fall on why the browser is not being used the most it falls more on people are not buying as many macs as they are regular pc's understand




Are you sure you want to delete this post?

ajlancer

Hi sanfora thanks for your question. I think all reputed browser almost same by several feature. And I think you will going to say best, which now you are using. For me Google chrome ever best. Than Firefox my second choose. And you never dislike internet explorer too. Chrome is very simple and easy way to browse any website. And beside it is fast too.

Few points why chrome is best:

> Large library of extensions and add-ons
> Clean, simple user interface
> Searching from the address bar
> Chrome’s Task Manager
> Incognito Mode

Finally battery life efficient. See graph below:
Which is the better and safer browser to use

Regards by Ajlancer




Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Corzhens

I think Internet Explorer is already out of the scene since it is not being used already, at least with the people in my circle. Our browsers are Chrome and Firefox. I can’t say about the safety but there are sites that wouldn’t open with Chrome but can be opened by Firefox. It that is an indication of anything, I don’t really know if it is related to the safety issue. With Chrome, the error message when I try to access an https site – cannot provide a safe access or something like that. But the site is genuine and safe with Firefox.




Are you sure you want to delete this post?

Caguioa747

In a practical sense, Tor Browser is a good balance of privacy and usability. Firefox on its own is also excellent given it is open source and highly customizable. Chrome is a secure browser, but often at the cost of privacy. I would only recommend it to someone lacking any technical knowledge.




Are you sure you want to delete this post?