What are most common error getting while loading a webpage?
We know different type of error are getting while webpage is loading on browser. And mostly we are getting 6 type of common error on browser. 1. SSL Certificate error: SSL certificate error or security certificate error happening for HTTPS encryption.
2. Phishing and Malware Warnings: we are using different type of website by using chrome, firefox or internet explorer and browser downloaded many dangerous website and when we are going to browse such type of website Phishing and Malware Warnings message will show there.
3. 404 Not Found: It is meaning that trying to access website or page but does not exist.
4. Customized Error Pages: This error showing by website owner. He can customize an error page like below.
5. Server Not Found: This is most common error like server not found and this error showing for server unavailability.
6. Unable to Connect: This error almost like that server not found. But there has something different. It is meaning that you connected to the website server by DNS but your browser unable to response yet.