I suggest about withdrawal. seoclerks have withdrawal method only Paypal & payoneer. Yes, Payza always show "temporary desable". So that is too much problem for Bangladshi. Cause Bangladesh have not Support Paypal. Now about Payoneer: Payoneer one account for 1 marketplace account. that means if i help to my friend for Withdraw the money then he/she cannot attach his/her own payoneer id. He/she also depended to me. After all my payoneer is added to his/her seoclerks account.
I have a problem... Someone access my account or hacked my account. Now this okay for helped by admnin. But the problem is... My account has attached a payoneer ID. i contacted to Admin for withdraw or remove the ID & they remove the ID. But when i was trying to attach my own ID then payoneer Showing some error, That means I cannot attach another payoneer to my seoclerks account. I was contacted payoneer support too. then Payoneer Directly say that, they cannot remove attached Funds. Now i am steel using fake paypal (Purchased from someone). Now paypal is very risky for me. If IP or MAC detect to paypal then maybe my account will get banned.
Paypal can attach multiple account for withdraw. But i have seen a error that "Paypal Banned". I was contacted to support but Dillion has been directly say that, Paypal cannot banned without reason. Yes, They was right. Only i am Wrong. cause I have no Power. Now how can i withdraw my Hard worked money?? Hahahaha Yes, I was purchased my Friend services & given 20% Extra cost to seoclerks. So that 20% after & 20% before... That means: total: 40%. I am Worker, I am seller.... But Seoclerks Earn Royality income from me.