I will create high authority forum backlinks and niche blog comments for manual link building for $5

Level 1
Order Now ($5)

Website URL
Please enter your main website/page URL.
Choose a tier

I will create high authority forum backlinks and niche blog comments for manual link building

Welcome to my manual and white-hat link-building service!

Are you looking to diversify your website’s backlink profile, gain referral traffic, and improve your overall Search Engine rankings? Forum Backlinks and Niche-Relevant Blog Comments are two of the most effective and natural ways to send strong trust signals to search engines.

I will manually place high-quality comments on active forums and authority blogs related to your industry. No spam tools, no automated bots—100% manual placement with natural anchor text to ensure complete safety from search engine penalties.

Key Features of This Service:

  • 100% Manual Work: Every link is created by hand with unique, thoughtful comments.
  • High Authority Sites: Placed on sites with high DA/DR metrics.
  • Natural Link Mix: A healthy blend of Dofollow and Nofollow links to keep your backlink profile 100% natural.
  • Niche Relevant & Active Platforms: Built on active threads and niche-related blog posts.
  • Spam-Free Guarantee: Clean sites with low spam scores.
  • Detailed Excel Report: You will receive a complete report including Live URLs, DA/DR metrics, and login/comment details.

Why Choose Forum & Blog Comment Backlinks?
  1. Link Diversity: Search engines favor websites that have backlinks coming from various sources (forums, blogs, Web 2.0, profiles).
  2. Referral Traffic: Engaging comments on active discussions bring real visitors interested in your niche.
  3. Faster Indexing: High-authority forum posts help Google spiders discover and index your site faster.

What I Need to Get Started:
  • Your Website URL (1 URL per order)
  • Keywords / Anchor Text (Up to 3–5 keywords)
  • Short Description of your website/business (Optional)

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ):

Q1: Are these backlinks 100% manual?
A: Yes! Absolutely. Every forum post and blog comment is written and placed manually. I do not use automated software like ScrapeBox or XRumer.

Q2: Is this service Google Safe?
A: Yes, it is 100% Google-safe (Penguin & Panda safe) because I use natural anchor texts, mix dofollow/nofollow links, and place comments only on clean, relevant websites.

Q3: Are all links Dofollow?
A: No, and that is intentional. A healthy and natural link profile always consists of a mix of Dofollow and Nofollow links. A 100% dofollow ratio looks spammy to search engine algorithms.

Q4: Will I get a report after completion?
A: Yes! Once the job is completed, I will send you a structured Excel report containing all live links, site metrics, and details.


Tags

forum forumbacklinks linkbuilding forumpost highDA blogcomments

0.0

0 reviews

Rating breakdown


$5

Order Now ($5)
Share & earn for life

Earn up to 10% on this service, and keep earning on your referrals' eligible purchases for life.

Affiliate program details

Log in to get your link

Other services by sanowar

$5 - In stock