help You Beat the Penguin Update with 15 Contextual Posts on PR2 to PR4 Blogs
This gig helps over come Panda by placing links in spun articles related to your niche i.e. "contextual", while also placing a reference back to an authority (trusted) site in your niche.
An "authoritative url" is a link to a site that is considered by Google as an authority on the topic. e.g. a Wikipedia reference
The Nitty Gritty
- Minimum of 15 posts with 2 links per post on PR2-PR6 domains + 1 authoritative anchor per post. The PR is the PR of the domain, not the post
- Multiple urls and keywords in spun format allowed
- I always over deliver posts. Bonus posts may include PR0/1 domains. If you don't want over delivery, please tell me when ordering
- Youtube video can be embedded in each post (you supply) Multiple YT vids can be used, in spun format
- Foreign keywords/websites are OK i.e. Chinese, Spanish, Hebrew etc
- You may supply an article if you wish, minimum of 300 words and in English. No embedded HTML allowed
- The Gig cannot be canceled or edited once posting has commenced. So please double check your urls and keywords when submitting.
- No porn, gambling or adult enhancement related products