Enter a reason for deleting this comment
3 tricks you can use to make more content from your blog posts
We all know that content marketing is, and probably will always be, one of the top ways to bring in clients for B2B and B2C businesses. Even knowing this, a lot of companies fail to have a great content marketing strategy in place in order to pull in new clients. You don't need to be writing 100 blog posts a day to do this, in fact, you can target a specific topic and write many posts about it. Sure, your posts can be similar, but they can't be identical. You will need to write on various points for a different topic in order to be seen as an authority within your niche. If you're just rewriting the same article over and over, you won't be seen as an authority by your readers or Google, and you won't see a flow of traffic coming in.
It doesn't have to be a complicated thing, but many webmasters and bloggers turn it into one. People tend to overthink all of the topic they want to write about, but you need to slow down and just write in a way that you can churn out quality content without putting your readers attention span at risk lol.
Below are 3 ways you can turn create more content for your website or blog
Turn to Social Media
Social media platforms are a great way to get a little bit of content, or a massive post, in front of plenty of eyes who want to read what you have to say. Below are a few little ideas in which you can do just this
People like Visual content
- Write down 20 or so ideas, points of discussion, or even quotes that can be turned into a post on social media. When it comes to twitter, anything under 140 characters (could be more now) can be turned into a tweet for anyone to find. Be sure to use your hashtags right and get seen by even more people. When it comes to a platform like LinkedIn or Facebook, they're not as worried about your character length so you can go all out on their platforms
- You can use bright images with your posts in order to increase engagement. Using nice images, that are high quality, was proven to increase engagement by over 80%
- You can schedule your posts to go out every day or every week. I would suggest to have something go out every day or every other day on twitter and once a week for platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn.
You'll always need to avoid a wall of text when you're posting to your blog. There have been many studies that prove using a good image with your posts will always help your posts. Now, you can't use just any image with your new blog post, it has to be related to your content in order to have the best effect.
Expert Roundups get people reading
- Use some sort of infographic in your blog post. You can take key points of the blog post and turn them into a sort of infographic to be used as your thumbnail or even insert it within your posts to increase how good everything looks. If you can't do this yourself, I'm sure you can find someone here who can get this done for you relatively quickly
- Add a nice video that allows people to watch instead of read. Of course, if you're writing a 5,000 word blog post, you may not want to outsource the video creation because that could cost you at least $300, but shorter blog posts can be done for relatively cheap. You can always do the videos yourself, just be sure to make them as high quality as possible so you still look like a professional.
When you're thinking about writing an Expert Roundup, you'll need to be collaborating with a few others or even a few dozen people. The more people you have in this roundup blog post, the bigger your reach will be because each expert will likely share your post when it's finished
- What you can do is reach out to 20ish bloggers or experts within the same industry you're in, and ask them to contribute to a blog post you're thinking of writing up. You can give them a specific section to write up on, since usually they will have a specific expertise they can easily write a novel on lol.
- When you get back all of the content from the experts, you can compile it in any way you'd like. You will also need to add a ShareThis or AddThis button for easier sharing, or you can just use whatever you like for social sharing purposes
- You will also need to set up posts on platforms such as Facebook and tag the contributors to thank them for their contributions. This is an easy way to remind them to share the content they helped write
You don't always have to write up 10 different blog posts each day, you just need to think a little different and publish content in a way that keeps readers coming back. You can get on social media and bring people in that way, which always works great when trying to increase your subscribers. You can use amazing images to pull people in, which pairs great with social media posts. You can also work with other experts in your field in order to get massive amounts of content without investing all the time it would take to do it yourself
Generating content doesn't mean you always have to be on your blog and writing quality content. You can think outside of the box a little bit and make massive amounts of content that will bring people in
Remember to follow me!