Facebook has these yearly conferences names Facebook F8 in which Facebook presents their new applications, tools as well as other features their services will have in the future.
So what happened this year at Facebook F8?
1. Platform for augmented reality developers can use to create new filters same as Snapchat.
2. You can now combine file sharing services like Box with Google Workplace.
3. Instagram can now be accessed offline, everything you've seen or liked can be now been seen again even you aren't connected to the internet. This is very useful for people that don't want to use their internet data for a whatever reason or they are in a region where they don't have any internet access.
4. Facebook is integrating artificial intelligence on business pages so they can figure out and inform you about your best content. 5. A social platform for the Oculus VR name Facebook Spaces. This may well be the first idea towards a VR social media platform.
6. Facebook Messenger 2.0 - which basically will integrate a lot more bots directly with users.