[Visual Guide] The Ultimate "How-To" Guide to get more sales!
Have you ever asked these questions:
What can I do to get more sales?
Why aren't buyers buying from me?
Please view the image below, it is a visual guide on how to get more sales - from your service!
The image above is a visual graphic on how to format your services listings. This is a basic format on what is needed to drive more sales for your service.
I'll explain the numbers now:
1. Header Image - Your service should have a header image. This image would be the first image buyers would see. This image should standout, and include graphics/text on what your service is about.
2. Proof Image - Show your future potential buyers proof that your service works! Show them before and after photos. You can use a statistical image to show data as well.
3. Guaranteed Image - If your service offers a guarantee, include an image for that. Sometimes buyers overlook the guarantee on the services. Providing a guarantee image alerts them that, yes, you have a guarantee!
4. Service Extras Image - If your service has extras, include them! Create a nifty image for each extra. Include great icons, text and why your future potential buyers should order the extras.
5. Service Bonus Image - Everyone loves bonuses, right? Include a bonus on your service. This is like a little token of appreciation for buying the service. Your future potential buyers would love to have a bonus included with their order!
These are the basic options to include onto your service listing. You can add as many as you need but keep it looking nice. Too much text/images can lead the buyer off your service - please keep this in mind.
Did you know, 8/10 of people browsing services don't buy the service because the service doesn't include enough information on what exactly it is about or how you accomplish it? You can include graphics with text on what exactly your service is about. This will give a great impression about your service. It will show buyers that you are truly professional about what you do.
If this guide has worked for you, please share, follow, and like this tutorial.