Need On-Site AMP Mobile Optimization for Wordpress Site w/ CloudFlare CDN Integration
I own several Domains, but this particular Job is for: OrganicalBotanicals.comI have the Skills to do these Fixes myself, I just don't have the time.
THIS JOB SHOULD ONLY TAKE 2 TO 4 HOURS (MAX) IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!
You might be an EXPERT with WP, WooCommerce, CSS, and Java, but if you haven't worked with CDN's (i.e.: CLOUDFLARE), than ALL your experience goes OUT THE WINDOW!! Please specify your knowledge level with CDN's.
I need someone who Specializes in Wordpress & WooCommerce to perform on-Site Optimizations. for Increased Page Speed Loading, and AMP Integration via my CDN (Cloudflare).
Additionally: It's filled with .js Errors, and all kinds of Transient Meta and other useless data left over by old Themes. Anyone can see that it's WAY too slow (especially on mobile). And there are several ON-SITE Optimizations that need doing, keeping my CDN in mind. (Cloudflare)
For example, if you Visit my Blog in FULL Site Desktop Mode, it's Content is Fully Visible:
Whereas, in MOBILE Optimized View (AMP), nothing appears from my Theme (just some text):
?I will Hire whoever tells me something about Cloudflare, that only someone with experience would know.
ALL DATA & ERRORS ARE LISTED AT THIS Site: http://organicalbotanicals.com.hypestat.com
(and may vary, so please check it, as I have recently performed a Core Update)
MY SITE has 2 blocking script
resources and 20 blocking CSS resources
This causes a delay in rendering my Site. None of the above-the-fold content on my Site can be rendered without waiting for these resources to load:
I NEED SOMEONE TO:
(the 2 listed at Hypestat-above)
Optimize CSS Delivery of the 20 CSS Resources listed at Hypestat
Leverage browser caching for the cacheable resources listed at Hypestat
I need someone who Specializes in:
And is Familiar with the Following Applications:
and perform On-Site, Page-Speed Optimizations (w/ Attention to the List of .js & .css Resources I provided in the Description ABOVE).
JOB DUTIES will INCLUDE :
IF NONE OF THE ABOVE MAKES SENSE TO YOU - PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!!
- Compress/Condense .js and .css for full optimization.
- Fix all errors
- Defer or Asynchronously load blocking resources, or inline the critical portions of those resources directly into the HTML (.js & .css files)
- Utilize HTML for all Static Files (if needed, and when possible)
- Set 'expiry date' or a 'maximum age' in the HTTP headers for all static resources
- Validate cached responses with ETags (if needed, and when possible)
- Ensure that each server response provides the correct HTTP header directive
- Ensure that the server is providing the necessary ETag tokens (if Etags are used)
- Apply Cache-Control directives ("no-cache" / "no-store", "public" / "private", "max-age")
- Eliminate network latency and minimize data transfer
- Cache as many responses as possible on the client, and provide validation tokens for each (ETag)
- Define/Create cache hierarchy for optimal performance
- Define and Configure the appropriate "per-resource" settings, as well as the overall "Caching Hierarchy." (MUST know when and how to utilize my CDN -'CloudFlare', whenever possible. Familiarity with 'Page Rules' is a MUST)
My Server type:
My Host: SiteGround (Plan:"GoGeek" Plan
?) (which already has a Dedicated Domain Server
My CDN: CloudFlare.com
My Domain for job
For Full List of Domain Errors, you can use THIS Site
, or others like it.