Last month, I got an order of 100+ comments for Youtube. It was a very easy job and for 100 comments it usually takes less than a day to complete. But it took me over 2 weeks, That’s right!
In the beginning, it was okay the comments were related to the video and few of my users they've actually seen the whole video, they were commenting by mentioning the length of the video, for an instance, @2:00 blah blah blah. And also, the channel admin was responding to the comments, I was on cloud 9! The video was interesting and not boring, so the viewers had fun watching it, it was about 8-year-old kids playing soccer.
The order was 70% complete on the same day of the order, from the second day onwards it declined to around 40% and the game continued since then, someday it will be around 60 comments, and the next it would be in the range of 30 to 40 comments.
The problems that I think have occurred during the order:-
1) The comments were being removed.
2) Large some of comments were in the spam folder
3) The buyer was not approving the comment
4) Or the buyer didn’t know how to
5) Not responsive buyer, I have sent this particular buyer message almost every day, I can see the buyer’s profile “last seen” it was constant. But still, the buyer wouldn’t reply.
The comments were very polite, even my own comment vanished after a day.
So, one day she just replied me by saying “Some of the comments have gone directly into the spam folder by YouTube”. I also understand that it may take some time In order for her to be able to approve those comments in the spam folder, including mine. But until today, she didn’t respond to my messages I sent her after.