Brand New Online Store? Here are a few tips&tricks you may want to read!
So you have a product and a way of manufacturing that product, all you need is a place to sell that item. Sure a brick and mortar can help a lot making your business look official, but nowadays the online arena is hugely important, and if you aren't selling your products online you are missing out on a lot of potential profit, not to mention the fact that you will me restricting your business from growing and expanding.
Here are 5 ways that can help you create relevant marketing campaigns for your online stores:
1. Design and user experience is the most important aspect of your website. A good design will attract people spiking their interest and good user experience optimization will help them convert easily and without any problems, make the most out of your visits.
2. Twitter is a great platform for finding clients and build future relationships with your clients.
3. Each social media platform is different, you need to know exactly which one to use based on your niche, don't spend your efforts on a platform that won't work for you no matter how hard you try.
4. Build your brand by staying active on social networks and Q&A websites like Quora. Don't forget to interact with your clients, respond to their reviews in a professional way. Publish alternative content like ebooks or develop infographics.
5. DON'T ignore A/B testing! There are always ways of improving your conversions, it's your job to constantly test stuff