I will do 100 kgr keyword research for your niche
The KGR method is a way to find keywords that are underserved and easier to rank on page 1 of Google search results. The KGR method works on the premise that a low-volume keyword that has few posts with the keyword in the title of the page is underserved.
What is KGR?
KGR is simply a way through which a person can easily rank on google.
(#allintitle results) / (search volume) = KGR Ratio <0.25, 0.25-1.00, 1.00<.
1. If the ratio is less then or adequate to 0.25, then your website/blog can easily rank.
2. If the ratio is between 0.25 to 1, then the competition is small high.
3. If the ratio is more then 1, then the competition can say is much high.
This Gig Services Include:
- Monthly Search Volume of each Keyword
The tools I will be able to use:-
- Get Everything on Excel Sheet
- WMS Everywhere(chrome extension)
- Ubersuggest - Neil Patel.