Submit Your Classified Ad To Over 550,000 Advertising Sites Every Month
We will submit your classified ad and website each month to
1. 85 + Search Engines
2. 250 + Web Directories
3. 80 + ffa sites
4. 50 + Message boards and Forums
5. 550+ Classified ad sites
6. 500,000 + Networked Sites
Classified ad posting still works! Thousands of potential buyers scour the online classified ads each day for products and services. You definitely want to have your ads listed with as many classified ads sites as possible. The problem is that it is tedious and time consuming submitting and resubmitting your ad to the appropriate categories and sub categories each month. Every site has a different set of criteria it seems which makes posting internet classified ads a very frustrating experience. Most advertisers never reach their full potential with classified ad advertising because of the time and effort it takes to constantly post ads. We have compiled a nice list of classified ads sites here if you wish to post your ads manually. Have fun! Most people are tearing their hair out after just a few tedious submissions. This is why we suggest using our classified ad posting service.
List of classified ads sites
Let Us Post Your Classified Ads For You Each Month To Thousands Of Websites Giving Your Ad Exposure To Thousands Of Potential Customers
1. http://www.craigslist.org– The grand daddy of classified ads sites.
2. http://www.backpage.com The second busiest classified site after Craigslist. This is where all the escort ads went after Craigslist took down their erotic ads section due to pressure from 17 Attorney Generals. Not so with Village Voice owned Backpage.com. They told the attorney generals they were just fine with their erotic ads section thank you. Those guys at the Village Voice have major cohones!
3. http://www.gumtree.com Weird name but this site is one of the busiest classifieds sites out there. This high traffic classifieds site (Gumtree) is focused on UK ads.
4. http://www.oodle.com This serious classified site has partnerships with ForRent.com in the US and Autotrader UK.
5. http://www.ebayclassifieds.com The official classifieds site for Ebay.
6. http://www.olx.com This board has a presence in most countries and can be read in English or Spanish.
7. http://www.usfreeads.com A popular US focused site with a large business opportunity and pet section.
8. http://www.classifiedads.com Classifieds focused on the English speaking world. US, UK, AU, and India.
9. http://www.inetgiant.com A green board not only in color but in their ads. They have a well represented area for green products. The board is pretty much translated in most languages. I checked their Lithuanian board. No ads there yet. Do you want to be the first?
10. http://adpost.com Solid board with presences in the United States, Singapore,Canada,Malaysia, United Kingdom, Philippines, Ireland, Australia, India, Indonesia, New Zealand and Hong Kong.
11. http://adlandpro.com Well established board with a strong focus on internet marketing, business opportunities, and website promotion.
12. http://www.classifiedsforfree.com A well organized world-wide classifieds board.
13. http://www.salespider.com/online-classifieds-free-advertising Classified ads are only one part of this business site. They have forums, sell leads, and offer business tools for online businesses.
14. http://www.yakaz.com A lean uncluttered board which reads your ip and directs your ad posting accordingly. US based as far as I can tell. However, I have not yet tried accessing it with a Chinese ip. Maybe the entire site changes language with my ip. I hate being a slave to my ip. What if I am a Greek living in Spain?
15. http://www.thefreeadforum.com Ok I cheated. This is my site. But it qualifies. High traffic site which is getting serious promotion. I am doing ppc and seo campaigns for each individual category. So if you have a turtle to sell this is the place to get that type of targeted traffic!
16. http://www.domesticsale.com US classifieds site which allows car dealers and other heavy advertisters to bulk upload large amounts of listings.
17. http://www.pennysaverusa.com/classifieds/usa/index.html This is the online version of the old Penny Saver newspaper which was a very popular print newspaper with discount deals and classified ads.
18. http://epage.com This site has been in business since 1994. That is before we had Google. It looks somewhat like Usfreeads.com but with less emphasis on business opportunities. They have an affiliate program with over 34,000 affiliates. This means if you post your ad here it goes out on a feed to over 30,000 other sites who run their ads. This means more exposure for you. Many of these sites have programs where other websites run their feeds. This gives you quite a bit more exposure.
19. http://www.recycler.com Simple easy to negotiate classifieds board.
20. http://www.webcosmo.com US based with worldwide advertising possibilities.
21. http://www.hoobly.com The cleanest looking classifieds site so far. Just the ads. No clutter at all. Very Googlesque in their design. It must be working for them. Over 15,000 people have clicked their like button.
22. http://www.freeadlists.com They do it all: personals, cars, pets and they do it all over the world though they are US based. They even claim on their homepage that if you are a man looking for a woman you can find one here! Watch out Match.com!
23. http://www.sell.com How much did this domain name cost them? I give them number 1 on domain name value. Excellent classifieds site as well. Kudos for not just squatting the domain name. They have been running online classifieds since 1999. Their advertising engine has been used by big business directories such as AT&T’s YELLOWPAGES.com, newspapers such as the San Francisco Chronicle, and niche online properties such as sellhomes.com. Sell.com is a part of a network of advertising properties. Again, if you advertise on many of these sites your ad will simultaneously run on thousands of other partner sites.
24. http://www.bestwayclassifieds.com/ Claims to be the fastest growing free advertising site in the world. Hmmm, I do not think so. Could they even have said one of the fastest? In any case they may not be the fastest growing site but they do get some good traffic and they have a nice classifieds site worth posting to.
25. http://www.webclassifieds.us A solid well designed board with a .us domain name. What else could you want? They seem to monetize their site quite a bit with Adsense which is good and bad. It means they include more features on the free ads, including free pictures and youtube video (many free boards charge for this) but visitors could be distracted by the Adsense ads.
26. http://www.americanlisted.com A family friendly US only board. I guess if you are an escort or into SM you should stick with Backpage.com. Your church announcements would be welcome here though.
27. http://www.freeadscity.com Lean easy to read worldwide board with non classified ads discretely at the bottom of the board.
28. http://www.chooseyouritem.com This is what they have to say about themselves “Place your classified ads with us and your ads appear not only on our site but also on over 70 partner websites — including over 30 classic car or vehicle related websites, as well as ISP’s, real estate, media, shopping and search networks. Each month, over 1 million visitors view tens of millions of our pages – making our Classified Network one of strongest in the country. Not only is our exposure the best but we also provide the best in value. ” Sounds like a good deal to me.
29. http://www.daype.com Straight forward US only board.
30. http://geebo.com They have quotes about connecting communities, building safe environments and how they are leaders of a “revolution of how classifieds sites see themselves as responsible citizens.” So if you want to join their “nice” revolution go ahead. And while you are at it why not sell that old Buick Enclave you have been meaning to get rid of. Vive La Revolution! (Pervs see Backpage.com)
31. http://www.claz.org I like the name. This site is actually an agregator of classified sites within 250 miles with picture previews. They feature ads from most of the sites I mention here. It does not look like you can place an ad directly here but it probably will appear if you place it on any of the other sites listed here.
32. http://wantedwants.com Well, you can stop looking at classifieds sites right now, forget Craigslist, forget Backpage, nope, it has been officially decided. These guys officially declare that their site is the best classifieds site in the world! I do not agree. But I think their site is worth posting to. Respectable traffic, and sharp unique and fun design. US centered with opportunity for international ads as well.
33. http://www.freeclassifieds.com No nonsense classified site which has their own Android application so you can post ads from your mobile phone. They even have their own QR code that you can scan with your Andorid phone to get immediate sucint info about freeclassifieds.com. Kudos again for the domain name. Mobile friendly site. Smart!
34. http://www.bonqo.com Huge homepage showcase of photo ads. Why not put your photo ad on their homepage?
35. http://www.buysellcommunity.com They sell everything but it looks like they have a penchant for Cocker Spaniels. US and Canada classifieds mainly.
36. http://businesslist.com/post-classified-ad/ Straight forward US targeted classifieds site. All your ads are automatically tweeted to their twitter account. They also sell business lists, hence the name Businesslist.com.
37. Pressmania.com’s Worldwideclassifieds. Thank you William for letting us know about your site. I tested it and I really like it. Alexa 70k means the site is getting decent traffic. Nice options of having never expiring ads. Free ads get live links and even the ability to add a YouTube video to your ad. Really quite a bit of value for a free ad. Just click the red icon at the top right to place an ad.
Here is what we propose to do for you each month with our classified ad posting service. We will submit your ad to the following:
Another problem with classified ad and message board advertising is that most ads rotate off after about 30 days. We have solved this problem because each month we will resubmit your ad and your website to our entire database with our classified ad submission service.
- 550+ Classified ad sites
- 85 + Search Engines
- 250+ Web Directories
- 80+ ffa sites
- 50+ Message boards and Forums
- 500,000+ Networked Sites
- Manual Submission to Some of the Highest Traffic Advertising Sites in the World.
Our classified ad posting service database is constantly updated. Old sites are taken out and new sites are added on a regular basis. So you are constantly exposing your ad to a fresh and updated database. We also submit your website link to all the sites giving you valuable keyword based backlinks and building your website ranking in the natural search engine listings.
Why You Should Include Classified Ad Marketing In Your Promotion
- Classified ad marketing is fast! Ads are usually published within 24 hours or less giving your immediate exposure to thousands of potential buyers.
- People actually look at classified ads to buy something! People who take the time to peruse the classified ads are going there not just to get information but to potentially buy something. They generally are not just tire kickers. They are more ready to buy than regular online searchers.
- Classified ad marketing builds valuable backlinks to your main website. Many classified ads website have very high rankings in the search engines. When your ads and website links are listed on these classified ads site your own website ranking cannot help but increase giving you higher rankings yourself in the natural search listings.
Stop Wasting Your Valuable Time Posting Your Ads Manually and Let Us Do All The Work For You With Our Classified Ad Submission Service!
- Classified ad marketing offers a great value. When we submit your website your links with your keyword based ads will be sent to thousands of websites. You could spend thousands buying expensive links and ads on websites or paying $2. per click for Adwords ads. Classified ad marketing offers you huge almost instant exposure for very little money.