Professional MASTERING for your track
Mastering is an art, not a science.
I'm a professional mastering engineer with 10 years of experience, I will provide you a professional mastering track with affordable price. Mastering is the essential process of taking your audio mixes and bringing them to distribution quality.
Inside my mastering:
- Comparison with commercial reference tracks
- EQ – Can make a track sound clearer, brighter, warmer, fuller, etc
- Valve emulator – Adds a bit of thickness in the low end.
- Tape emulator – Adds subtle saturation and distortion which can make your master sound more ‘analog’.
- Compressor – Can help ‘glue’ the track together and make it sound more consistent.
- Bass Enhancer – Good for making the bass more prominent on a variety of systems, especially if it’s lacking on smaller speakers.
- Reverb – A very small amount of reverb can help create a subtle sense of ‘space’ around a track.
- Stereo widener – If a track sounds too narrow or you want to make it sound a little larger than life.
- Exciter – Makes your track sound brighter and edgier by adding harmonics.
What i need from you:
- export your mix session with at least 3dB – 6dB of headroom (i.e. Peaking at 3dB – 6dB below digital clipping).
- send me you WAV or MP3 320kbs