- Pages 18
- Chapters 12
- Format PDF
basis that money is only given when a certain action occurs because of the ad.
A CPA ad could be one in which a publisher gets paid for people that click thru
an ad and sign up for a newsletter or enter a contest or fill out a form for more
information on a product. Many consider direct sales or Cost Per Sale ads, and
CPC ads to also be a form of CPA. But CPA usually refers to being paid for
leads, sign ups, and so on
Table of Contents
- -INTRODUCTION – WHAT ARE CPA NETWORKS? WHY SHOULD YOU
- JOIN CPA NETWORKS?
- -HOW TO GET ACCEPTED INTO A CPA NETWORK WITHOUT A WEBSITE
- -The CPA no website method
- -HOW TO GET ACCEPT INTO A CPA NETWORK WITH A SITE
- -THE CPA Call
- -What do the CPA Networks ask?
- -TIPS FOR THE CPA CALL
- -CONTENT LOCKING CPA NETWORKS - HOW TO BECOME AN
- AFFILIATE on CPALEAD, ZANGOCASH, and PERFECTTRACKING
- -HOW TO GET ACCEPTED ON CPALead
Excerpt from the eBookCPA is an acronym for Cost per Action and refers to "ads" that are sold on the
basis that money is only given when a certain action occurs because of the ad
This service has no ratings - order and leave the first!
$28 - In stock