Create 1250 Local Map Citations to Improve Local Search Result
More and more searchers (especially on mobile devices) are looking for local businesses. Local SEO can help your business stand out in the SERPs. Learn how to use local ranking factors like name, address and phone number (NAP) and customer reviews to rise to the top of organic results and even get featured in the carousel.
These custom Google Maps provide a Dofollow Link From the Map. I have personally had great success using these to rank in the Google snack pack/Google Maps section.
All you need to know is that once you’ve set it up, you should include the following:
NAP (Name, Address, Phone Number)Consistency is key here. You need to ensure that you have your full NAP across your whole website (i.e. every page). Furthermore, you must use the exact same details/format when you mention your address on other websites (i.e. local citations).
- Add a long, unique description that’s formatted correctly and includes links.
- Choose the correct categories for your business.
- Upload as many photos as possible.
- Add a local phone number to your listing.
- Add your business address that’s consistent with that on your website and local directories.
- Upload a high-resolution profile image and cover photo.
- Add your opening times/days (if relevant).
- Get real reviews from customers (I’ll come onto this).
We need from your side:
Local Link Building Strategies:
There are lots of way to go about earning/building links, and if you want a load of them, check out my link building strategies guide. For the purpose of this article I’m going to focus on acquiring links that are really effective within local link building campaigns.
- Business name
- Business address
- Business phone
- Business e-mail
- Business owner
- Company logo/office photo