10 Site Two Tier WEB 2.0 Link Wheel Backlinks
The LINK WHEEL is an advanced SEO strategy that is overlooked by many. ... Most people consider the link wheel to be a link building strategy or technique. The basic idea behind the link wheel is to create a pattern of links which flow from one website to another which would finally link to your main website
The Link Wheel is a complex link building strategy designed to help you improve your search engine optimization to rank your website better in the search engines and to get more targeted traffic. To build a link wheel you need to create a circular pattern of links which flow from one website to another and then finally they all link to your website. This circular pattern increases the link juice which all the linking sites provide to your main website and this is why the link wheel is more powerful than any other link building method.
what can a link wheel can do for your search engine optimization?
- Increased traffic –> Increased Leads –> Increased Sales –> More profit!
- A private blog network that will help your main website rank better and get more authority over time.
- The results are faster than with any link building strategy.
- Once a proper link wheel is in place, you will have lots of pages [from the actual websites that make up the link wheel, the web 2.0 properties] ranking on google, pages which will funnel visitors to your main website and other websites.
- Your website will get more direct traffic from each of the link wheel pages.
- Your website will get more organic traffic as the link wheel will help increase the rank and authority of your main website, which will increase your SERP positions.
Creating multiple (10 or more) new blogs or microsites on a particular niche topic and linking them together in a circular pattern is called a link wheel. The simplest form of a link wheel
is typically link one way from Site A -> Site B -> Site C -> Site D -> Site E -> Site A.
All of these sites on different URL’s contain an article that also links back to your website. You can create as many blog articles as you want, you don’t have to settle for the example of 5. You need to write a unique 300-500 word article for each website in your link wheel and this article should carry one link to your targeted business website and one link to any other microsite or blog that you have created for your it. More advanced versions can be a pyramid (Site A -> B&C -> D&E&F -> etc), random order, breaks in the wheel (non-closed loop), or any shape or size and should be on different web 2.0 blog platforms.
Don't Waste Time Just Order Now and Check Our Extra Services